Winter Wonderland Jacobite Steam Train
28th December, 2017
- What will I experience?
Struggling for that extra special Christmas gift this year? Why not take them to experience the festive spirits of the Scottish highlands on the Winter Wonderland Jacobite Steam Train.
Travel up to Fort William as we board the Winter Wonderland festive Jacobite steam train. This festive journey begins at Fort William, the largest town in the Highlands before setting off on route to Glenfinnan where we cross the 21 Arched Glenfinnan Viaduct (made famous in the Harry Potter movies), before making our way back following the same route.
Dates: Thursday 28th December 2017
Location: Fort William
Departure: Included return coach from Thorne Travel in Kilwinning
Price: Only £69pp
Balance due: 20th October 2017
- 5.30am – Depart Thorne Travel in Kilwinning
- 9.30am – Arrive at Fort William
- 10am – Winter Wonderland Jacobite train departs
- 4pm – Train arrives back in Fort William
- 4.15pm – Coach departs Fort William
- 8pm – Arrive back in Kilwinning