Shrek the Musical, Edinburgh Playhouse
Venue Location: Edinburgh Playhouse, Edinburgh, Scotland
4th January, 2018
- What will I experience?
Join Shrek, our unlikely hero, and his loyal steed Donkey as they set off on a quest to rescue the beautiful (if slightly temperamental) Princess Fiona from her tower, guarded by a fire breathing love-sick dragon. Add the vertically challenged Lord Farquaad, a gang of fairytale misfits, and a biscuit with attitude, and you’ve got an irresistible mix of adventure, laughter and romance, guaranteed to delight audiences of all ages!
Start the night off at Thorne Travel in Kilwinning before joining the coach to Edinburgh to enjoy the Christmas markets, carnival, Christmas lights and much more before the all-singing, all-dancing, must-see musical comedy begins in the Edinburgh Playhouse.
Date: 4th January 2018
Time: Show starts at 7pm
Venue: Edinburgh Playhouse
Departure: Includes return coach from Thorne Travel in Kilwinning, Ayrshire
Price: Only £59pp
Deposit: £20 per person deposit available
Balance due: 31th October 2017
- 1.45pm – Join us at Thorne Travel in Kilwinning for popcorn before the coach departs
- 2pm – Coach departs
- 4.30pm – Appox arrival at Edinburgh for free time to explore the city
- 7pm – Shrek the musical begins
- 10pm – Shrek the musical ends
- 10.15pm – Coach leaves for return journey
- 12.30pm – Approx arrival at Thorne Travel in Kilwinning
Out of stock